Sunday, May 27, 2012

Time to Say Goodbye

It's the day before I leave and it's pretty quiet right now.

I think I've met with almost all of my family and friends to say goodbye in some capacity or another in the last month...But it's still hard to think that I'm not going to see some of the people I've seen regularly for quite some time. I've had breakfast, lunch, drinks, and hung out with so many people it's insane! Not that I'm complaining, it's nice to have people want to see you. Tomorrow I'll say goodbye to a side of my family I haven't seen in some time, so that'll be interesting.

I was looking around my room today(which is still a mess) and thinking about all the material things I have to say goodbye to as well. Like my big bed and my stuffed animals. I found myself saying goodbye like they do in the book "Goodnight Moon".

Saying goodbye is really hard, but the prospect of the future makes it a little less difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment